Stuff I know
I don't know much. I have learned a few things though. Some of them are:
- Filling Christmas Stockings--I fill about 20 Christmas stockings every year. I've learned a lot about how to do it without breaking the bank.
- Building Church Websites--There are lots of sites out there that tell you how to build a church website. I offer some practical advice from a different point of view than the rest. Based on my personal experience.
- Mystery Shopping I pick up a little surfin' around money by secret shopping. Learn what to look for and what to avoid, with a few other bits of advice thrown in.
- Buying on a freelance coding site There are lots of sites out there that offer advice to coders looking for work on freelance sites. Here are some tips for the buyer. How to avoid being taken by doing your homework before posting your project.
- Business Email Some business email (real email, not spam) tips.
- Little bits of stuff I know I know a little bit a bout a lot of things.